DIAMONADO MOTORCYCLE SIDECARS
The Diamonado is a fully articulating motorcycle sidecar that still allows for the motorcycle’s leaning and countersteering operation. Together with a low center of gravity and a wheel that functions like a caster, the robust Diamonado creates a compact sidecar rig that provides smooth performance. In addition to the sidecar being a pleasure to drive, it is intended to offer a quality touring package that is enjoyed by the passenger as well. While some comparable products tend to satisfy a select group of people, the Diamonado is focused on entertaining a broad audience of varied preferences.
Features & Benefits
- Traditional motorcycle sidecar form with robust, unique and captivating designs
- Not only does the articulating design eliminate the ill effects of a normal sidecar, it adds a more interesting experience over a typical motorcycle.
- Improved driving characteristics allows for safer handling and reduced driver fatigue
- Optional locking mechanism with automatic/on-the-fly capabilities for stable, slow-speed maneuvering
- Passenger benefits: unobstructed forward view, better protection from the elements, greater comfort from different body positioning, and an adjustable footrest.
- No frame modifications to the motorcycle
- Large locking storage
- Dash pocket with device port
Completed bracket designs available for the following models:
- Most 2004-current Harley Davidson Sportsters
- 2014-current Yamaha Bolt